A full copy of the asset register is available here.
This list is updated annually.
Properties owned or leased by the Parish Council:
- Bentley Recreation Ground and Pavilion - the freehold is owned and managed by the Parish Council The Pavilion is leased by the Parish Council to the Scouts.
- Carters Meadow and Pond - these freehold areas are owned and maintained by Bentley Parish Council.
- Old Recreation Ground land at Station Road - The Parish Council purchased this land from HCC. A grazing licence is occasionally granted to graze cattle or horses on this area. Please click here to see the map and land registry details.
- Land areas in Eggars Field - The freehold of the areas shown on the plan are owned by the Parish Council and maintained by Bentley Parish Council.
- Land opposite doctors surgery down Hole Lane - The freehold of the areas shown on the plan are owed and maintained by Bentley Parish Council.